Sunday, August 5, 2007

AT LONG LAST!! (Meeting Paulo)

So, how was meeting Pau? You might ask.

Going back, at the rehearsals, I patiently waited for their break. I was standing with Tivz the whole time and am trying to contain my excitement.

And then, it was time... Paulo came out and after Tivz told him that it is I, Kutz, meeting him. He said... "Finally, we meet." Awwwwwww. My heart melted. My day was made.

There was a clincher though, 30 seconds after talking to Tivz earlier, I was called to attend a lunch meeting.

So, I only spoke to Pau for about a few minutes, had a few pictures taken and I was off to the meeting.

But, you know? That short time was more than enough to fill my heart with joy. I'm not overacting. Or trying to blow this out of proportion. You must understand, I am a verrrry huge fan. And a few moments with Pau will last me a lifetime.

All I know. I am extremely happy. And inspired. And hopeful that I get to be with Paulo again.

With this, some Thank you's:
Ricola (for giving me Manny's number)
Manny (for being open to helping me)
Karl (for helping me get in)
that guard at 711 (for letting me use their parking space)
Tivz (for getting me into the rehearsals studio, introducing me to Pau)
and
Paulo (for being gracious in talking to me and for being the nice person that he is)

I have promised to support you in all ways possible and you can hold on to me with that promise.

No comments: