Tuesday, August 7, 2007

La Liga Tiborxia

It won't be denied.

The Tiborxia Triad has been most helpful for Paulo Avelino fans, and that I completely recognize. I, for one, will never be able to get close to my beloved Pau if not for the trio.

Trooper: Soft spoken but really hilarious. He provides the balance among the three. When the two are at their peak of being jiggly, he gets in with a soft-mannered approach, speaking in a tempo and audio level of utter finesse. But his comments are always precious. If he was an actress, he'd go the Jaclyn Jose route. Underacting effectively.

Karl: I only got the chance to meet Karl once and he's a small bundle of joy. He walks really fast and I had a pretty hard time keeping up with his pace. But really, he's a nice guy, making sure that we get to where we should be. Waiting up until we are all complete (when I say "we", that's with the other Paulonatics). Well, without him, I would have waited outside of the GMA compound all day.

Tiborxia: a.k.a. Teeborxia a.k.a. Tivz. The Queen Bee. The Mother Maiden of the Team. The Crowned Leader of the League. If you want to get close to a star, you have to get close to Tivz. I'm more than happy that we have become friends (because we both love Paulo, but I LOVE PAULO MOOOORE! Hehehehe, seriously, we both love Paulo), even if his affinity with Mart is strong(er) and more pronounced. I'm happy that he also gives his all-out support to Pau. Without Tivz, there is no Kutz. Without Tivz, Kutz and Paulo will never meet.

No comments: