Sunday, May 13, 2007

KaPaulo





Funny.

I'm past the calendar age, and yet I have decided to be a matinee idol fan. I know people of my age (or stature, whichever way you may try to see it) should content themselves with novels or highfalutin artfilms or gadgets, but I have taken the teenage route this late in my life. Ya, I'm 32 but my likes seem to lean on the juvenile and trivial. It's not saying that it's bad, because it definitely is not, but highly awkward for my age.

That being out of tha way, I'm proud to say that I support PAULO AVELINO. Sure, he lost in the last Starstruck bout. But heck! He's got the gams to prove his worth and is talented than the winners put together (I told you I'm a fan, so I'm incredibly bias). Proof of which, he's part of the new Magic Kamison story arc (top-billed by SS Winner Jewel Mische), playing a major role way ahead of the other male winners.

And yeah, Pau (as we have affectionately called him) is a stunning looker. 'Nuff said. Just take a look at those pics (up on top) which I have done for him (all are part of the yahoogroups fansite)

So, if you think he may not be worth the adulation, these may help change your mind.
Hey pau, as I've always said, congratulations and we hope to hear and see more of you.
Yeah, I'm definitely a KaPaulo.

No comments: