Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Little Breather: Letmeintroducemyself

Spaghetti House, on break

lounging at the office

early morning in the car

lag time at the office

my baby

It seems unfair that I talk a lot about Paulo leaving the readers (well, assuming there ARE readers) at a loss at who I am, So, I'm taking a "Paulo-breather" and tell you a little something about myself, actually ten things...

1. I'm 32 with a teenage heart
2. I fall in and out of love. At unnerving successions.
3. I'm vain
4. I'm unbearable at times. My friends say I'm ANNOYING at times.
5. I have very poor eyesight (my glasses measure at 475, my contacts at 450), am lactose-intolerant and has laryngopharygeal reflux
6. I smoke, and drink occasionally
7. I weigh around 130 lbs. but look lean
8. I'm attached but not exclusively, I can still date (kids, don't try this at home)
9. I NEVER eat eggplants
10. And yes, I LOVE Paulo, but you guys know that already.

How about you? Can you say anything about yourself?

No comments: