Tuesday, May 15, 2007

PauloMania

A lot of people seem to be bitten by the bug. The "ILovePauloAvelino Bug". I swear, more people have shown interest in that great-looking bloke. Some of my officemates (whom I have diligently SMSed so they would take time to watch) who have seen him at Magic Kamison, are smitten with the young boy's innate charm. I mean, even a stone-hearted person would quickly turn into a butter left in the sun on a May afternoon whenever Pau would flash that winning smile.

And about that Magic Kamison episode (which priemered last May 13, 2007, which, incidentally was his birthday), a lot of those I know were abuzz at how cute Pau is. Otitis Media aside. LOL.

Without any doubt, Paulo Avelino, will be a shining star to watch out for. ( Thanks cotton for the pics {as they appeared on Paulo's 8th thread})

No comments: