Friday, May 18, 2007

An Open Letter For Paulo

photo courtesy of tivz. thanks.

Hey Pau,

This is no bull. Frankly, in all my 32 years of my life, I have never devoted any iota of time and space for a singular person that I have yet to meet. I am never a devoted fan of anyone. That is, if you'd equate a "devoted fan" to someone who has devoted everyday for the particular entity. I mean, I have had my shares of favorites, I have been following Dicta License and Sugar Hiccup (then), buying their CDs, watching their gigs, but not to the point that I am dedicating time to create a lot of fan-arts, or patiently anticipating communication, or building a blog, for Christsakes! But I am not pulling your leg, this is, truly, a first for me. But I am not sorry, mind you, or am I apologetic for all the actions that I have done. There is so much joy in what I have done, what I do and what I plan to do.

To wit, I am proud of your accomplishments (so far), I have much faith in what you can do, and I am willing to be a friend in need, a friend indeed, a friend you can trust. More than just a "devoted fan".

And yeah, I really hope we get to meet personally soo. You and the slew of supporters you have.

Más poder y más bendiciónes.

No comments: